Do you feel as though all doors in your mind are shut to you? You cannot work out what you want to change in your life – even though you know for sure that something needs to happen? Or maybe you know that is you could just look at your life from a different perspective then things could definitely change?
Well the answer is here.
The Open the Doors of Possibility program is a five-week program designed to blow away the cobwebs and help you see what it is that you want in your new life.
This program has 5 themes and 6 lessons each theme. This quick win course is a great start if you are not yet sure that you wish to have individual coaching but do want to begin the process of change in your life. For just 30 minutes a day you can work through the video lessons to open the doors of possibility and really get clear on what is missing and what you need to do to make the changes.
The five themes are:
Where are you right now?
Where do you want to go?
What’s stopping you?
The Toolbox (3 work-related & 3 personal)
As well as the videos and CD recordings of each lesson you will receive a workbook so you can follow the lessons and gain your insights easily and quickly.
There are also some great bonuses that come with this ecourse:
- Remembering Perfection ebook
- The Right T-shirt ebook
- 10 mistakes to Avoid CD
- Contemplation CD
- Extended Feel Better Right Now! ebook and online video course
Some downloadable interviews:
- Firstly one with Deborah Battersby who interviewed me on topics from my book Remembering Perfection
- Two interviews with Ruth Thirtle, the first a short interview on top five tips around passions and a second longer recording when she was quizzing me on why passion is so important in business.
- And as a special extra bonus; if at any time in the five weeks you are doing this ecourse you decide that you’d like to sign up for my individual exclusive coaching program you will receive an extra month’s coaching free of charge – effectively refunding more than the value of this course.